Thank you for scheduling your appointment
You will soon receive a confirmation email with your appointment details and a link to join the video consultation.
How to prepare for your appointment
- Submit Hearing Test: Please submit a copy of a recent hearing test (from the last 3 months) before your appointment. If you cannot submit a hearing test, we can still proceed but treatment recommendations may be delayed. View hearing test guidelines here.
- Complete Questionaire: Ahead of your appointment, Ótologie Tinnitus Care will send you an email with a link to complete a questionnaire. We request that you complete these within 24 hours of your appointment to help us gain a better understanding of your tinnitus. If you do not complete these ahead of time we can go through them during your appointment but completing them ahead of time will allow more time for your assessment and treatment recommendation.
- Research Consent: Ótologie is carrying out a research investigation that aims to assess the effectiveness of tinnitus treatments provided at Ótologie through the analysis of real-world data. You will be contacted ahead of your appointment with further information about the study and to ask if you consent to your data being included. You are under no obligation to consent to this and it will not influence your standard of care.
What to expect from your appointment
Your online appointment will last roughly 1 hour and 30 minutes and includes:
- Assessment: An audiologist will check your medical and tinnitus history, evaluate the impact of your tinnitus using subjective tinnitus measures, and review your hearing test results.
- Treatment recommendation: Based on the results of your assessment, your audiologist will recommend a treatment plan which may include one or a combination of Lenire, Tinnitus Therapy, or Hearing Aids. They will also discuss next steps to get started with treatment.
Bring a friend or family member with you
We welcome you to bring a family member or close friend to support you during your visit. Don’t worry if this is not possible, our compassionate team is here to help you every step of the way.
What is the cost?
For full pricing details for tinnitus assessments and treatment options please visit the clinic’s pricing page.
What if you need to cancel or reschedule?
Where possible, we request that you give 24 hours notice before your appointment if you need to cancel in order to receive a full refund.
Can you get a next-day appointment?
If you would like to request an appointment within the next 48 hours, please contact the clinic directly using the phone number below and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Phonelines are open Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Ireland & Europe: +353 1 211 8557
UK: +44 203 807 7449